… and the diffuse use of the term “brand.” What has been lectured, discussed, and speculated about the term “brand” in the last 20 years! A myriad of scientists, consultants, and practitioners have attempted numerous explanations of this term. In many people’s minds, the “brand”
Florian Mayer MSc – Junior Data Analyst
- Development and implementation of digital methods and approaches for market research.
- Programming of applications, definition of processes, big data analysis, integration of software products.
- Implementation and evaluation of market research projects
- AI-supported evaluations of qualitative data (e.g. Zumtobel)
- Development, programming and evaluation of online surveys
- Ongoing advanced studies in computer science at the University of Innsbruck
- Master’s degree in Information Systems at the University of Innsbruck
- Bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Konstanz