SUCCESSFUL INNOVATION AND MARKET POSITIONING
Market research for successful innovation and positioning decisions
In the search for innovations and the development of a promising market position, the perspective of potential service buyers and relevant stakeholders is often missing. Based on creative market and system partner analyses, we help you develop innovative product and service concepts as well as positioning decisions.
- Which problems, expectations and demands do our (potential) customers and partners have and how do they evolve?
- Which market segments should we distinguish, how attractive is each of them and what are our relative competitive strengths respectively?
- Which developments in our market and its environment (new technologies, legal framework, infrastructure, values …) do we have to consider?
- Which new markets should we enter and how?
- What additional services can we offer given our existing core competencies?
- How do customers assess new product and service concepts?
- Which sales and communication channels can we use to reach new customers?
Individually customized market analyses for innovation and positioning decisions
We use the most suitable combinations of scientifically based methods for your market intelligence. Targeted desk research, expert interviews, qualitative and quantitative surveys with scientifically sound methods help to better understand customers and markets and to make the right decisions.
Recommendations for action and implementation support
We accompany our clients throughout the entire process, from defining the initial situation to implementation. You receive the information required for the development of innovative products, the selection of product ideas, attractive markets and market segments as well as the formulation of a targeted market position or the unique selling proposition. Our strategy consultants support you and your teams in interpreting and implementing the results.
Examples outputs of market analyses
Typologies and segments
AI supported text analysis
Analysis of scanner data
Brand Association Maps
Critical Incident Technique
Individual interviews/in-depth interviews
Friendship Pair Interviews
In-home, in-store or in-company interviews
Means-end chain analysis
Multi Sensory Sculpting®
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Online focus groups
Online surveys (CAWI)
Paper & Pencil surveys
Telephone surveys (CATI)
Traditional focus groups
Time series analyses