What customers associate with a brand is the result of what they have felt, learnt, seen and heard about the brand. This knowledge impacts the attitudinal and behavioral brand response of customers (and vice versa). Koll and von Wallpach identify how customer segments of one
Florian Mayer MSc – Junior Data Analyst
- Development and implementation of digital methods and approaches for market research.
- Programming of applications, definition of processes, big data analysis, integration of software products.
- Implementation and evaluation of market research projects
- AI-supported evaluations of qualitative data (e.g. Zumtobel)
- Development, programming and evaluation of online surveys
- Ongoing advanced studies in computer science at the University of Innsbruck
- Master’s degree in Information Systems at the University of Innsbruck
- Bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Konstanz