FsQCA (fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis) emphasizes the value of configurational logic to learn about factors that jointly support or prevent certain outcomes. We used this approach to learn about the likelihood of someone repurchasing the car brand they currently own. The analysis showed that
Florian Mayer MSc – Junior Data Analyst
- Development and implementation of digital methods and approaches for market research.
- Programming of applications, definition of processes, big data analysis, integration of software products.
- Implementation and evaluation of market research projects
- AI-supported evaluations of qualitative data (e.g. Zumtobel)
- Development, programming and evaluation of online surveys
- Ongoing advanced studies in computer science at the University of Innsbruck
- Master’s degree in Information Systems at the University of Innsbruck
- Bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Konstanz